Two new solar farms being launched in Orange County
Sep 26, 2022 02:21 PM ET
- Delaware River Solar plans to create 2 community solar farms in Orange County, which will provide solar energy to homeowners without needing to set up photovoltaic panels by themselves homes.
Orange as well as Rockland Utilities consumers are eligible to join the new solar farms community as well as obtain up to a 10 percent discount on their monthly electrical bill, the Callicoon-based company claimed.
Delaware River Solar runs 44 community solar farms, providing some 20,000 New Yorkers with renewable resource as well as getting rid of over 350 million pounds of atmospheric carbon each year.
It would certainly take 2.7 million tree seedlings 10 years to achieve that carbon reduction, company authorities said.
The areas of the new Orange County solar farms were not revealed.
- EDF, French town of Saumur cut ribbon on 11.3-MWp solar projet
- Tata Power Renewable Energy settles 110-MW solar project in India
- Statkraft to get power from 40-MWp solar plant in Portugal
- Octopus to create Queensland's biggest hybrid renewable park
- German industry org requires separate tender for agri-PV
Solar Installers, Manufacturers