Sonnedix buys 118-MW of solar projects in Italy
- Sonnedix Power Holdings Ltd has actually acquired a portfolio of 117.8 MW of ready-to-build solar photovoltaic (PV) projects in Italy from Graziella Holding and other minority sellers.
The Italian portfolio contains two solar projects-- the 69.5-MW Sonnedix Cagliari and the 48.3-MW Sonnedix Nuoro, the independent power producer (IPP) said today.
Situated in Sardinia, the duo is arranged to commence procedures by the second half of 2023 and the first fifty percent of 2024. When building and construction is finished, both solar plants will certainly gain from the Italian network company Gestore dei Servizi Energetici's feed-in tariff (FiT).
Sonnedix approximates both PV parks need to be capable of producing around 212,000 MWh of clean power each year, enough to meet the need of more than 80,000 houses.
At the end of 2021, Sonnedix acquired 2 solar portfolios in operation in Italy with an incorporated capacity of 5.5 MW.
At present, the power producer has 293 MW of functional capacity in Italy as well as over 1.3 GW under growth.
- Sonnedix, Statkraft indicator PPAs for solar energy in Italy
- Boviet Solar to Supply 861 MW PV Modules to Vesper Energy
- Spain's Grenergy improves profit by 29% y/y in H1 2022
- Saudi Arabia releases 3.3 GW of solar, wind projects
- Image by Iberdrola looking to sell 49% in 1.2 GW of wind, solar in Spain - report