TZS to develop 50GW 210mm mono-wafer hub in Ningxia Hui Autonomous Region
- Large-wafer size producer Tianjin Zhonghuan Semiconductor (TZS) is to develop a new 50GW 210mm (G12) mono-wafer manufacturing center in Ningxia Hui Autonomous Region at a price of around RMB12 Billion (US$ 1.86 billion).
TZS claimed that it had signed an agreement with the District People's Government as well as Yinchuan Economic and Technological Development Zone Management Committee to support the advancement of the project, consisting of the appropriation of land (798.8 acres) as well as other sources.
Just like TZS' various other factory, making use of 'clever manufacturing facility' innovations will be a crucial facet for large-scale, inexpensive and also better wafer manufacturing.
The Ningxia plant is expected to be a key element in TZS' goal of accomplishing over 135GW of 210mm wafer capacity over the coming years.
The new project is not anticipated any significant influence on its monetary situation in 2021, according to the company.
TZS has lately stated that its monthly output of 210mm wafers is around 1.2 GW.
In separate news, TZS has actually additionally authorized a polysilicon supply take care of GCL-Poly for 350,000 MT, beginning in January 2022 with to December 2026. The supply deal includes Fluidized Bed Reactor (FBR) 'Granular' polysilicon.
- 1Komma5 poised to save Meyer Burger's German module plant
- Pahal Solar's Gujarat Factory to Double PV Module Capacity
- Slovakia and Sekisui Chemical Partner to Revolutionize Solar Technology
- Qcells and SOLARCYCLE Join Forces to Create Circular Solar Economy
- US Solar Manufacturer CubicPV Abandons 10GW Plant Amidst Collapsing Prices