TrinaTracker takes aim at Middle East PV market with launch of brand-new 1P tracker product
- Trina Solar's tracker production device TrinaTracker has actually introduced a 1P single-row tracker, dubbed Vanguard.
The 'Solar Module Super League' (SMSL) participant said Vanguard worked with large-format modules with results approximately 670W+ as well as would boost the business's variety of solar tracker products on the market today.
Trina additionally kept in mind that the product had undergone comprehensive wind tunnel screening, applied by wind engineering consultancy CPP, including dynamic, static as well as aeroelastic wind simulations.
Security and also resistance to wind has actually become a particular issue for utility-scale PV systems as the incidence of extreme weather condition events has enhanced.
Introducing the product at this week's World Future Energy Summit in Abu Dhabi, Trina additionally hailed how the enhancement of clean robots put together within Vanguard's 1P layout can bolster generation by more than 10% through restricting the impact of sand and dust on system performance.
Oscar Aira, head of services sales for EMEA at TrinaTracker, claimed the functions included within the design of Vanguard permitted it to cover for needs in the center East particularly.
"Vanguard 1P improves and strengthen our tracker portfolio and allows us to offer the best tracking solution in every corner of the world," Aira added.
- Grenergy eyeing EU solar expansion following REPowerEU plan
- Hanwha Group to invest US$ 3.3 bn in clean power over next 5 years, wanting to develop solar R&D hub in South Korea
- Nextracker signs 1.5 GW tracker supply handle Silicon Ranch
- French renewables firm CNR launches new unit to establish 1GWp of solar by 2030
- Bluefield Solar gets 80MW BESS for ₤ 4.5 million