Solargiga's product deliveries enhance 64.8% to 6,811 MW in 2020
- China-based integrated monocrystalline PV supplier Solargiga Energy Holdings has reported a 37% rise in total revenue for 2020.
The preliminary unaudited results increased from US$ 682.8 million in 2019 to US$ 931.84 million was a new record as the company remained to ramp both monocrystalline wafer and PV module assembly ability.
Total item deliveries had actually increased from 2,797 MW in 2018 to 4,134 MW in 2019. However, item deliveries boosted 64.8% to 6,811.2 MW in 2020.
- The Indian Connection at HuntPerovskite, No 1 Perovskite Linked Patents Company
- Daqo to provide 41,000 MT of polysilicon to leading 210mm wafer producer TZS
- Trina Solar intends 10GW module assembly plant in Yancheng
- GCL-Poly and Wuxi Shangji group on 300,000 MT granular polysilicon plant JV
- First Solar shipped 5.5 GW of CdTe thin film modules in 2020