Solargiga's product deliveries enhance 64.8% to 6,811 MW in 2020
- China-based integrated monocrystalline PV supplier Solargiga Energy Holdings has reported a 37% rise in total revenue for 2020.
The preliminary unaudited results increased from US$ 682.8 million in 2019 to US$ 931.84 million was a new record as the company remained to ramp both monocrystalline wafer and PV module assembly ability.
Total item deliveries had actually increased from 2,797 MW in 2018 to 4,134 MW in 2019. However, item deliveries boosted 64.8% to 6,811.2 MW in 2020.
- 1Komma5 poised to save Meyer Burger's German module plant
- Pahal Solar's Gujarat Factory to Double PV Module Capacity
- Slovakia and Sekisui Chemical Partner to Revolutionize Solar Technology
- Qcells and SOLARCYCLE Join Forces to Create Circular Solar Economy
- US Solar Manufacturer CubicPV Abandons 10GW Plant Amidst Collapsing Prices