RES designates two new divisional CEOs to lead development technique
- Renewables designer and O&M supplier RES has actually appointed two new chief executives to bait its development plans.
Rachel Ruffle, that previously held the function of CEO for Northern Europe, will currently hold the title of CEO for Europe, Middle East as well as Australia (EMEA), as well as will certainly lead on the company's advancement and construction activities in those particular markets.
Marco Perona, at the same time, will think the recently created role of CEO Support Services and lead on RES' asset monitoring and also procedures and maintenance tasks.
Both Ruffle as well as Perona will certainly report directly into team chief executive officer Eduardo Medina, who did well Ivor Catto last month.
The appointments likewise adhere to the conclusion of RES' sale of its French project advancement arm to Hanwha Solutions previously this month. At the time RES claimed the profits from that sale would help fuel the global growth of its development arm and today Medina stated the brand-new duties would "ensure a high degree of international consistency" for its clients.
"RES is dramatically boosting its financial investments in growth for wind, solar as well as energy storage across all markets. We plan to continue to grow our support solutions company in asset management and O&M both naturally as well as via acquisitions. By scaling up, we can provide performances and more boost the value we contribute to our clients," he added.
- US solar gamer refinances 130MW portfolio
- French Firm Newheat Raises EUR7 M for Renewable Heat Development
- Enel Green Power names brand-new North America lead
- New York finalises contracts for transmission project including 1.8 GW of solar
- Yokogawa obtains renewables and DER software application company PXiSE