Quercus seeks capitalist for 800MW Spanish PV
- Independent investment bank Greenhill is taking care of the worldwide tender
Financial investment manager Quercus Real Assets has actually begun a procedure looking for a strategic investor for the building and construction as well as operation of an 800MW solar portfolio in Spain that it has actually acquired and also created considering that 2020.
The worldwide tender is being managed by Greenhill, an independent financial investment financial institution.
Quercus said prospective buyers are most likely to be amongst the major commercial and economic financiers in the markets.
Quercus, considering that creation, invested in the construction as well as procedure of solar as well as wind facilities, completing more than EUR1bn in gross investments in five European countries.
In 2019 the financial investment supervisor transformed its method to adjust to the ever-evolving renewables market and also embarked on investment in the permitting procedure that would certainly bring about the building of brand-new renewable resource possessions.
This brand-new strategy result in the choice to get rid of the portfolios, all generating favorable efficiency and in accumulation a return for capitalists more than 8% at the day of the sale, it stated.
- US solar gamer refinances 130MW portfolio
- French Firm Newheat Raises EUR7 M for Renewable Heat Development
- Enel Green Power names brand-new North America lead
- New York finalises contracts for transmission project including 1.8 GW of solar
- Yokogawa obtains renewables and DER software application company PXiSE