Perovskite Power Station Transforms Rural Economy
- Microquanta recently completed construction of 260 kW Perovskite-based PV Power Station in Qujiang district, Quzhou City, with components certified by domestic and foreign CQC and VDE. Special low-damage, high-resistance packaging was provided to withstand harsh environmental conditions. The Power Station is expected to help rural revitalization and promote perovskite applications.
Microquanta has recently completed the construction of a perovskite-based PV power station at Qujiang district, Quzhou City. The installed capacity of the first phase is around 260 kW and the owner is Qujiang Construction Investment. The components of the power station have passed the domestic and foreign double certification of the China Quality Certification Center (CQC) and the German Association of Electrical Engineers (VDE). It is claimed to be the fifth successful perovskite distributed power station of Microquanta.
In order to address the local conditions with heavy rainfall and high humidity, Microquanta developed a set of low-damage, high-resistance packaging components which can provide protection from water vapor. These components can withstand these harsh environmental conditions and enrich the application scenarios of outdoor commercialization of perovskite components. This is expected to provide a path for economic development for rural revitalization and promote the demonstration of perovskite applications.
How Does Microquanta Enable Perovskite PV Power Station?
- Microquanta has developed a set of low-damage, high-resistance packaging components to address the local conditions with heavy rainfall and high humidity.
- These components can provide protection from water vapor and ensure the outdoor commercialization of perovskite components.
- By creating this power station, Microquanta is promoting the demonstration of perovskite applications.
- The components of the station are certified by the China Quality Certification Center (CQC) and the German Association of Electrical Engineers (VDE).
- The power station is expected to provide economic development and promote rural revitalization.