New Qcells Q.HOME ESS hits united state market following week
- Qcells will certainly present its next-generation domestic power storage space system, Q.HOME CORE, to the united state market following week at the RE+ show.
Q.HOME CORE is the newest generation energy storage space system from Qcells, and also it integrates a solar inverter (Q.VOLT) with a modular, scalable battery system (Q.SAVE) as well as backup interface (Q.HOME Hub). Q.HOME CORE is backed by Qcells' inclusive 10-year item guarantee on all elements and also best-in-class customer assistance.
The system has incorporated PLC rapid closure, as well as four power class options and stackable ability ranging from 10-20 kWh. The item is currently readily available to the European market and makes use of Samsung NCA batteries there.
" The Q.HOME CORE enhancement to our growing suite of complete power services gives home owners with higher control over their power use with a flexible, scalable battery system and also comprehensive warranty, all backed by one brand," stated Qcells North America President David Shin. "We're delighted to use our installer partners and also house owners the Q.HOME CORE remedy which can provide the satisfaction that includes whole residence backup, especially given record heatwaves as well as power interruptions. The new system also includes a simplified installation process and also is constructed with safety and security in mind."
- Freyr appoints service provider to construct its Giga Arctic battery plant
- Equinor hits construction start button on UK storage space project
- Ørsted, Energy Dome go into 200-MWh CO2 battery collaboration
- Foresight Solar, JLEN invest in 49.9 MW battery project in Scotland
- NextEra Energy, PGE full 380-MW hybrid renewables project in Oregon