Magnetar Capital acquires 3 GW solar and 2.5 GWh battery pipe
- Asset supervisor Magnetar Capital introduced its procurement of global home as well as financial investment team Lendlease's renewable energy service unit. The obtained entity will operate under the new name "Vesper Energy". Since its start in 2015, Vesper Energy has actually advertised over 680 MW of utility-scale solar projects in the U.S
The firm has an existing 3 GW solar and 2.5 GWh energy storage space development pipe, encompassing 20 unique projects. Vesper Energy prepares to start building and construction on 3 brand-new projects in 2021 in California, Ohio as well as Pennsylvania.
Established in 2005, Magnetar has approximately $12.1 billion in properties under administration. Magnetar's Energy and Infrastructure Group has bought the North American energy and framework market for over 15 years as well as has committed over $6 billion throughout greater than 60 exclusive power, infrastructure as well as renewables investments.
- Iberdrola enhances environment-friendly hydrogen aspirations with Spanish electrolyser offer
- Hawaiian Electric recommends solar projects on Molokai and also Lanai
- Kent State University in Ohio starts adding solar projects to all six local universities
- Canadian Solar Signs a Total of 862 MWp in Solar PPA with BTG and also Auction with Furnas in Brazil
- IFC as well as EBA to fund solar photovoltaic watering