LONGi Bags Top Performer & Achiever Awards at PVEL as well as RETC
- China-based leading producer of solar cells and modules LONGi Solar has bagged awards and recognition for PV module reliability and performance from 2 different testing labs-- PVEL and also RETC.
LONGi got the '2021 Top Performer' ranking by PV Evolution Labs (PVEL), the leading independent test laboratory for the downstream solar market. The business has won this position for the fifth successive year since 2017.
Speaking of LONGi's constant efficiency, the head of PV Module Business at PVEL, Tristan Erion-Lorico, commented, "LONGi has actually been called a 'Top Performer' in our PV Module Reliability Scorecard yearly because sales launched in the U.S. in 2017, and this year is no exception. This year, LONGi was named a Top Performer in all 6 groups. We look forward to our continuing partnership as well as the chance to test LONGi's brand-new modern technology in the future."
Meanwhile, the UNITED STATE Renewable Energy Testing Center (RETC), the leading design service and also certification testing provider for PV as well as renewable energy, has actually bestowed upon LONGi the '2021 High Achiever' title in its PV Module Index Report for the third consecutive year given that 2019.
RETC's PV Module Index Report presents a review of appropriate tests carried out by RETC, covering reliability, efficiency, and top quality signs. LONGi's outcomes received an increase from last year and also it was the only module supplier to get top marks in all categories.
" Congratulations to LONGi for being recognized as a RETC High Achiever," applauded CherifKedir, head of state as well as CEO of RETC.
This month, LONGi combined its part in R&D innovation in the global PV sector by setting brand-new cell effectiveness documents for N- and also P-type TOPcon and HJT.
Mentioning the success, LONGi's Senior Vice Head of state, Dennis She, mentioned, "It is not a surprise to see LONGi recognized once again by both PVEL and RETC. LONGi values high performance and also reliability in our products, along with the value of independent testing validation for our global clients and also partners."
"The Top Performer condition in PVEL's PV Module Reliability Scorecard and the High Achiever status in RETC's PV Module Index Report are a solid validation of LONGi's long-term technology management in R&D, durable product style, and also a quality-first method to manufacturing," claims Archie Flores, General Manager of LONGi Solar U.S.
- GoodWe To Produce One million Systems Per Year Post Growth
- JinkoSolar, JA Solar align top priority polysilicon supply with Xinte deal
- Soltec Launches SFOne Solar Tracker with Double Row 1P Configuration
- Meyer Burger shifts cell strategy to keep production in-house and also accelerate development strategies
- WAAREE's Solar Modules to Power Austrian Company Borealis's Plant in Italy