Lightsource Bp Agrees to Sell 247 MW Spanish Solar Projects
- The 247 MW solar portfolio is a five-project cluster in Aragón, Spain, which has been in operation considering that 2021.
- Lightsource bp said that the sale agreement mentions its capability to buy, supply as well as construct quality solar sites that can support renewable growth aspirations of investors, utilities, and other asset proprietors.
Lightsource bp, United Kingdom based solar power player, has actually introduced that it has agreed the sale of its 247MW solar photovoltaic (PV) project to Plenium Partners and also Bankinter Investment. The two investing in firms are independent renewable energy investors. Lightsource bp said that the objective of the sale is to support its development throughout the industry. It has actually not disclosed the cost value of the sale agreement.
Lightsource bp declares to be among Southern Europe's largest renewable portfolio owners. The 247 MW solar portfolio is a five-project cluster in Aragón, Spain, which has actually been in operation since 2021. Lightsource bp claimed that the sale agreement mentions its capability to buy, deliver and also build quality solar sites that can support renewable growth passions of capitalists, utilities, and also other asset owners. Over the last 4 years, Lightsource bp has actually developed a project development pipe of over 4 GW.
As far as the disinvestment deal is concerned, Plenium has actually shut the transaction along with Bankinter Investment, the investment banking subsidiary of Bankinter. Lightsource bp pointed out that the two capitalists have actually completed the purchase of the portfolio with various alternative-investment vehicles participated by Bankinter's private banking and institutional customers.
Kareen Boutonnat, Chief Executive Officer for EMEA as well as APAC at Lightsource bp, said, "Transactions like these demonstrate our strong qualifications in providing quality created and operational assets as a relied on companion, supporting the renewable passions of Plenium Partners as well as Bankinter Investment. In Spain, Lightsource bp remains to move at pace to additional progression our gigawatt-scale project growth portfolio and the development of solar called for to deliver on nationwide targets".
Plenium Partners is a Madrid-based financier and manager focusing on renewable energy with investments in excess of EUR 6 billion. It currently handles an operating platform with a 3 GW total capacity.
Bankinter Investment declares to have come to be a benchmark in different investments in the Spanish market. Bankinter has launched 19 vehicles with committed capital by investors above EUR 4 billion which, consisting of project financing, currently stand for a portfolio of assets under monitoring of virtually 7 billion euros.
- Canadian Solar Mulls Solar & Battery Storage Production Expansion in China
- EDP turns on 1.25 MW of solar in Brazil
- Bpifrance invests in French renewable power producer Qair
- Canadian Solar sells part of Italian fund with 124-MWp solar portfolio
- General Motors Commits $650 Million to Secure EV Raw Materials