Enphase acquires solar style as well as proposal software business Sofdesk
- Enphase Energy introduced the closing of its purchase of solar style software company Sofdesk, headquartered in Montreal, Canada. Sofdesk's Solargraf integrated software system uses electronic tools and solutions created to streamline and also accelerate the end-to-end sales process across the property solar market.
The Solargraf system provides solar installers with pre-sales engagement style, quoting and work-flow monitoring from any type of COMPUTER, tablet computer or mobile phone. On top of that, Sofdesk additionally supplies Roofgraf, a software that makes it possible for professional roofer to produce property owner propositions making use of advanced device discovering innovation.
The procurement is anticipated to give the complying with advantages:
- Safeguards a software system that assists develop a reputable as well as foreseeable acquiring experience throughout the household solar market, bring about far better client experiences
- Adds substantial sources to increase the software roadmap as well as offer best-in-class customer care to Sofdesk's 700+ solar installer base
- Provides electronic sales enablement tools and also services to the Enphase Installer Network for home owner proposal generation, allowing, third-party financing and also post-sales support
- Develops a brand-new client sector of roofing contractors that register for Roofgraf, Sofdesk's roofing software
- Augments Enphase's existing software program design abilities with a talented group of software designers with Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning competence
" We are thrilled to join pressures with Sofdesk," stated Badri Kothandaraman, head of state as well as CEO of Enphase Energy. "Our business share a dedication to transform the solar market with advanced modern technology. We are delighted to welcome Sofdesk's installer partners to Enphase and expect dealing with the skilled group at Sofdesk to help in reducing solar soft costs and improve the overall installer experience."
" This procurement supercharges Enphase's digital improvement initiatives," claimed Jayant Somani, VP of digital change at Enphase Energy. "With these tools, domestic installers can drive the sector towards better consumer journeys, develop better clients and also assist increase the shift to clean power."
" I am very pleased with the business we developed as well as excited about our future with Enphase," said Lennie Moreno, founder and CEO of Sofdesk. "Our items have been welcomed by leading installers and also roofer in North America, and we expect collaborating with Enphase to broaden our offering internationally and right into the small commercial segment to provide the very best installer and house owner experiences in solar, storage and roof."