Enefit Green AS acquires 2 Estonian solar projects
- Together, the projects will certainly include 165MW to the firm's portfolio
Enefit Green AS has signed an arrangement to acquire 100% of Raabiste Pollud OU, which possesses 2 early-stage solar growth projects in Parnu County, Estonia.
The two projects have an organized complete capability of approximately 165MW.
These projects will certainly become part of Enefit Green's long-term development portfolio with the aim to get to last financial investment choice in 2024.
This transaction is ruled out to be a transaction with a related event for the objectives of stock market rules, and the managerial board and administration board members of Enefit Green do not have individual interest in this transaction.
- Statkraft lined up as green power provider for Czech manganese project
- Soltage starts 28-MW solar project on land owned by Cincinnati Zoo
- Voltalia signs 30-MW solar PPA with Leroy Merlin
- Spain's Enfinity Global to Acquire 400 MW Solar Projects in United States
- Energy Consultancy ABL Group to Assess 2 GW RE in South Africa