EDP to develop 4.4 MWp of solar farms for Brazilian health care driver
- EDP Energias do Brasil SA (B3: ENBR3) will certainly create 4.4 MWp of solar photovoltaic or pv (PV) plants in Brazil for regional medical care solutions firm NotreDame Intermedica Participacoes SA (BVMF: GNDI3), or GNDI.
The portfolio includes 4 solar plants that together will consist of 8,361 PV modules. Unit EDP Smart will certainly supervise of the building and construction, which will certainly require a financial investment of BRL 20 million (USD 3.9 m/EUR 3.2 m).
The solar arrays are anticipated to generate 8,350 MWh annually, equal to the usage of 2,784 homes. The solar parks' output will certainly be utilized to meet the demand of 60 (GNDI) professional centres over a ten-year period.
In addition to the electricity expense financial savings, these four PV parks will aid the health care group to offset 2,360 tonnes of carbon dioxide (CO2) discharges each year.
- The Maldives Opens Pre-qualification For 11-14 MW Solar PV Tender
- Sungrow FPV sees strong potential for offshore floating solar
- BayWa r.e. companions Gresham House to repower 2nd solar site
- N. Macedonia inks contracts with Bulgaria's Solarpro, Turkey's Fortis for 100 MW solar park project
- FRV to develop solar-plus-storage plant in Australia