Diode Ventures reaches fin close for 100-MW solar project in Texas
- Diode Ventures LLC, part of engineering, procurement, consulting and also building company Black & Veatch Holding, on Wednesday stated it has actually secured financial close for a 100-MW solar project in Texas.
The Grizzly Ridge Solar Project, created in collaboration with RKB Energy LLC, lies near Fort Worth in Hamilton County and also has a direct current (DC) capability of 137.7 MW. The project is construction-ready and Diode is holding talks about including on-site battery energy storage to the solar capability.
The solar farm marks a significant landmark for Diode, because it is just one of the initial utility-scale solar projects the business developed from the extremely initial steps, president Brad Hardin commented.
"In Texas, we are seeing extra durable infrastructure advancement on the horizon to sustain large-scale energy generation from both eco-friendly as well as non-renewable sources," he included.
- Pacifico tees off at 121MW PV park in Japan
- US crew financial resources 346MW California PV plus storage space
- AES to get 250MW Indiana solar
- Bill presented to extend US financial investment tax obligation credit score for residential solar systems
- Repsol boosts its renewables target following strong organization efficiency