BLG as well as Mercedes Benz to mount Germany's biggest rooftop solar system
May 3, 2023 02:35 PM ET
- Bremen, Germany-based seaport as well as logistics firm BLG Logistics Group as well as vehicle manufacturer Mercedes-Benz inaugurated the "C3 Bremen" logistics facility on Tuesday (May 2) with Federal Business Economics Priest Robert Habeck (3rd from left) present.
On the roof covering of the building, the "largest adjoining roof-mounted photovoltaic or pv system presently installed on a commercial residential property in Germany" is being improved an area of 80,000 square meters with an output of 9.3 megawatts. The driver of the plant is RE.source, a solar company focusing on photovoltaic or pv projects on business real estate.
- Aspen Power creates and builds rooftop solar project throughout California apartments
- Nike sports shoe maker to expand solar array at Vietnamese manufacturing facility
- Bulgaria releases EUR 123 million subsidy system for house solar setups
- Greece introduces EUR-238m rooftop solar subsidy programme
- DSD, Black Bear Energy complete series of solar projects in Pleasanton, California
Solar Installers, Manufacturers