US Homeowners Reap Benefits of SMA America's Home Energy Solution
- SMA America's Home Energy Solution provides grid stability and cost savings for homeowners, as well as modular design and easy upgrades for installers. The intuitive SMA 360° and Sunny Portal apps keep homeowners and installers connected for control and peace of mind.
SMA America has launched the Home Energy Solution to the US market which includes the Sunny Boy Smart Energy hybrid inverter, SMA Energy Meter, optional Backup Secure, the SMA 360° app, SMA ShadeFix and the SMA Energy app. The system offers homeowners with protection against grid instabilities and rising energy costs, and installers with a modular solution for custom design and easy upgrades. The intuitive SMA 360° app is designed for professional solar energy installers, and the Sunny Portal powered by ennexOS and SMA Smart Connected gives control and peace of mind directly to both the installer and the homeowner.
What Benefits Does SMA America's Home Energy Solution Offer?
- Easily monitor energy production with the SMA 360° App
- Automatically adjust energy usage based on the price of electricity
- Backup Secure offers protection against grid instabilities
- Modular system allows for custom design and easy upgrades
- SMA ShadeFix optimizes solar output in shaded areas
- SMA Smart Connected provides homeowners with real-time data on energy production and usage
- SMA Energy app allows homeowners to monitor their energy production and adjust usage accordingly
- Indonesia: USD 2.6m Loan Powers Shizen JV's Rooftop Solar
- 90MW Brazilian Solar Projects Energized by Trina Solar
- BNDES: Investing in Brazil's 902MW Solar Complex
- SB Energy's $1.9B Solar Projects: Biden Tax Credits Boost US Manufacturing
- SB Energy Funds 1.3GW Solar Portfolio with IRA Domestic Content