SUSI Partners wraps up storage spree
- Investor's fund most just recently acquired 190MW of assets in Scotland and also England and also a 50MW battery in NI
Infrastructure investor SUSI Partners has actually wrapped up the financial investment phase for its devoted Energy Storage Fund (SESF).
The fund, launched in 2017, contains a profile of grid-scale as well as behind-the-meter properties in Canada, the UK, Australia as well as The Golden State, the United States.
The fund's latest financial investment task was concentrated on the UK market, which has been experiencing a surge in power supply volatility, and also is consequently increasingly dependent on grid-scale battery storage, SUSI said.
On the back of a collaboration with Eelpower, SUSI Partners, in behalf of SESF, acquired a number of assets found in England and Scotland for a total of 190MW.
In addition, the fund obtained a 50MW project from German renewables designer and long-standing partner ABO Wind in Northern Ireland, providing grid security services to the solitary Irish electrical power market.
- TagEnergy starts building and construction of 20MW/40MWh battery
- US programmer wins 538MW California storage space bargain
- GoodWe Commits To Energy Storage Space Solutions
- Enphase energy systems will quickly integrate with most prominent AC generators
- Hawaiian Electric seeks solar-plus-storage in following procurement round