Spanish renewables crew seals 150MW solar PPA
- Grenergy to offer electrical energy to an unnamed power group from the Belinchon project starting in 2023
Spanish renewables company Grenergy is to offer electricity to an unrevealed electricity group from the 150MW Belinchon solar farm in Spain under a 12-year power purchase agreement (PPA).
The bargain covers part of the electrical power generated by Belinchon or about 200 gigawatt-hours a year starting in March 2023.
Belinchon lies in the town of Barajas de Melo in Cuenca as well as will certainly have a projected manufacturing of 315 GWh a year.
It will certainly utilize bifacial photovoltaic modules that enhance its production by approximately 15%.
Grenergy president David Ruiz de Andres said: "This purchase demonstrates the firm's structure and also ability to shut long-lasting power acquisition and sale agreements and also is one more action towards our objective of reaching 1.5 GW in operation by 2022."
- Hungary's Terran to start sales of solar roofing tiles in Romania, Croatia in 2022
- Octopus Renewables Infrastructure Trust to focus on enhanced diversification after solid H1
- Moroccan solar-wind huge hybrid unveiled
- First Solar modules chose for 30 MW of PV systems in Poland
- Bosnia's ERS in talks with Hungary's Lugos Renewables for Trebinje PV plant construction