Sono Motors shuts financing round of EUR45 million
- Sono Motors, developer of the Sion solar electric automobile, has increased a further EUR45 million ($54 million).
The business's funding round was led by a number of institutional capitalists, consisting of Swedbank Robur and DNCA.
Previously in 2020, the company had increased EUR53 million in a crowdfunding campaign, bringing Sono Motors' total equity, financial obligation and paid appointments to around EUR100 million.
The Sion is expected to be the initial mass-produced solar electric car. The firm has actually currently taken greater than 12,600 pre-orders. The start-up plans to provide the new model generation at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES). The electronic devices market profession reasonable takes place digitally from 11 to 14 January.
- BNEF: As Much As 194GW of solar could be installed in 2021 as investments rise
- Dominion Energy Gets 150 MW Solar Project in Ohio from Invenergy
- Pattern Energy Shuts Financing of Largest Wind & Solar Power Fund in Japan
- Balance of systems supplier Shoals establishes terms for IPO
- BayWa r.e. offers Malaysian solar to regional power manufacturer