Sono Motors shuts financing round of EUR45 million
Dec 17, 2020 05:25 PM ET
- Sono Motors, developer of the Sion solar electric automobile, has increased a further EUR45 million ($54 million).
The business's funding round was led by a number of institutional capitalists, consisting of Swedbank Robur and DNCA.
Previously in 2020, the company had increased EUR53 million in a crowdfunding campaign, bringing Sono Motors' total equity, financial obligation and paid appointments to around EUR100 million.
The Sion is expected to be the initial mass-produced solar electric car. The firm has actually currently taken greater than 12,600 pre-orders. The start-up plans to provide the new model generation at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES). The electronic devices market profession reasonable takes place digitally from 11 to 14 January.
- Oklahoma State University group selected to receive a $750,000 grant from NASA
- Queensland to relocate away from coal with USD-40.9 bn green plan
- EIB provides EUR 200m for residential, SMEs solar projects in Brazil
- Heelstone secures funds for 345 MW of US solar projects
- State agency funds 180-MW 'agrivoltaic' project in Ohio
Solar Installers, Manufacturers