Sono Motors shuts financing round of EUR45 million
- Sono Motors, developer of the Sion solar electric automobile, has increased a further EUR45 million ($54 million).
The business's funding round was led by a number of institutional capitalists, consisting of Swedbank Robur and DNCA.
Previously in 2020, the company had increased EUR53 million in a crowdfunding campaign, bringing Sono Motors' total equity, financial obligation and paid appointments to around EUR100 million.
The Sion is expected to be the initial mass-produced solar electric car. The firm has actually currently taken greater than 12,600 pre-orders. The start-up plans to provide the new model generation at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES). The electronic devices market profession reasonable takes place digitally from 11 to 14 January.
- Acciona shareholders give green light to IPO of renewables unit
- SPI Energy to get 6.5-MW solar-plus-storage project in Massachusetts
- Canadian Solar begins automation of 665-W, large-cell modules
- Norwegian thermal battery team seals EUR110m financial investment
- JinkoSolar Reports 31.4 % Boost in Deliveries in FY20, Earnings up 18%.