SolarEdge co-founder Handelsman to stand down
- SolarEdge has actually confirmed that founder Lior Handelsman is to stand down from his permanent duty at the business.
Handelsman, who was among SolarEdge's co-founders in 2006, will certainly step down from his article as vice head of state of marketing and product technique, yet remain as an advisor to chief executive Zvi Lando for critical efforts and also projects.
Handelsman is to begin a brand-new job in financial backing, and also he said it had actually been a "tremendous opportunity" to co-found and expand SolarEdge.
" We have built a worldwide clever energy powerhouse and also I am really proud of what we have actually accomplished and of what our employees as well as partners have actually achieved together."
Lando paid tribute yesterday to Handelsman's "remarkable contributions" to the company's success.
"Lior's imagination, vision and drive for advancement are deeply ingrained in every SolarEdge item created considering that its beginning as well as his contribution has actually favorably influenced the business well beyond his present and past areas of responsibility," he said.
Handelsman was just one of SolarEdge's initial creators, along with Meir Adest, Yoav Galin, Amir Fishelov as well as previous chief executive Guy Sella, that died in 2019.
SolarEdge stated the search for a new principal marketing officer was underway.
- US solar gamer refinances 130MW portfolio
- French Firm Newheat Raises EUR7 M for Renewable Heat Development
- Enel Green Power names brand-new North America lead
- New York finalises contracts for transmission project including 1.8 GW of solar
- Yokogawa obtains renewables and DER software application company PXiSE