SECI launches brand-new solar-plus-storage tender
- The Solar Energy Corporation of India (SECI) has actually invited bids for a 100MWac/200MWp solar project with a 50MW/150MWh battery power storage system in the state of Chhattisgarh.
In addition to the layout, design, supply, building and construction, erection, testing as well as commissioning of the project, the agreement will certainly likewise include operations as well as upkeep solutions for 10 years.
SECI has actually requested financing from the World Bank as well as means to use part of the proceeds towards settlements for the project.
Prospective buyers are called for to pay US$ 900,000 as an earnest money deposit. On-line bids are currently open till 27 October, with a site go to prepared for 29 September.
Launch of the procedure complies with a flurry of recent solar tenders in India as the country ramps up initiatives to meet its 2022 goal of 175GW installed eco-friendly capability.
Solarpack and also Enel were among the champions of a recent tender for 2GW of contracts that obtained record-low quotes. Solarpack provided a deal for a 396MW project at a price of INR2.36/ kWh (US$ 0.031/ kWh), comparable to around EUR28/MWh. Theorized throughout the agreement's length, the Spanish company stated it ensured energy sales worth just over EUR500 million.
On the other hand, a public auction for 1.2 GW of solar projects that shut last month saw developers such as Azure Power and also Tata Power grab agreements. Commentators stated the low tariffs obtained might have been a result of the current expansion of a 14.9% guard task on the imports of solar cells and modules from China.
In regards to renewables-plus-storage, a 1.2 GW hybrid tender that coupled pumped hydro, batteries, solar as well as wind power was admired by sector figures as attaining affordable prices contrasted to coal power. Greenko Group safeguarded the lowest heavy ordinary tariff of INR4.04/ kWh (US$ 0.057/ kWh) for 900MW of capability.
- A photovoltaic panel manufacturing plant constructed in Ouagadougou
- An Additional 70 MW PV Tender In Tunisia
- Palladium, Inverdale Form Joint Venture to Develop Utility-Scale Solar
- Software application to improve commercial, distributed solar and storage space deployment introduced in the United States
- 'Every step' of lithium battery worth chain will certainly have a passion in recycling