R.Power Acquires 91 MWp Solar Projects in Poland
- R.Power acquires a 91 MWp portfolio of photovoltaic projects in Poland, backed by EUR 250 million from investors like Three Seas Fund & EBRD. Join us on the journey as we expand into European markets.
R.Power has acquired a 91 MWp portfolio of photovoltaic projects in Poland. The acquisition was made from EOS, a joint-venture controlled by European solar developer Cero Generation, part of Macquarie's Green Investment Group. The portfolio consists of mostly shovel-ready projects and is part of R.Power's expansion plans in Poland and other European markets. R.Power is backed by stable capital from Polish and foreign investors, such as the Three Seas Fund and the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, which have committed EUR 250 million. This allows the company to safely and predictably carry out major investments in photovoltaic sources across Europe.
What Expansion Plans Does R.Power Have After Acquiring 91 MWp PV Projects in Poland?
- R.Power plans to invest in both new and existing solar projects in Poland and other European countries.
- R.Power plans to expand its presence in all regions of the Polish market, while developing projects in established and emerging markets.
- R.Power will continue to search for opportunities to invest in renewable energy projects across Europe.
- The company will prioritize shovel-ready projects and those that have secured long-term contracts with off-takers.
- R.Power plans to make use of its strategic partnerships with major solar developers and financiers including the Three Seas Fund and the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development.
- The company will look for joint-ventures and other collaborative initiatives to help develop and finance new projects.
- R.Power aims to become a leader in the European solar industry and is committed to promoting the growth of renewable energy sources across the continent.