Poland's 01Cyberaton prepares for 170 MW solar project
- Polish solar plant programmer 01Cyberaton Proenergy Group (WSE:01 C) said on Friday it has actually established an unique purpose vehicle (SPV) to establish a 170-MW solar photovoltaic or pv (PV) facility in Poland's northern Pomeranian province.
The company has already safeguarded land for the Starnice2 project under a lease agreement in the Debnica Kaszubska commune. A procedure is additionally on the right track for acquiring a decision on the ecological conditions, that is the requirements for carrying out the project with a minimal impact on the setting.
In October, 01Cyberaton stated its unit T&T Investycje has taken a lease of land in Debnica Kaszubska for establishing PV projects of a total of 260 MW.
Under the administration's method, the group will certainly accomplish the advancement of the projects to the ready-to-build stage and after that market them to outside sector capitalists. The earnings from the sale will certainly be utilized for expanding the group's own profile of solar power plants, 01Cyberaton discussed after that.
The 01Cyberaton group includes T&T Proenergy, set up in 2011, which acts as basic contractor for PV projects, T&T Investycje being experts in services to companies preparing investments in renewable resource and also a number of SPVs committed to solar projects.
- EDF, French town of Saumur cut ribbon on 11.3-MWp solar projet
- Tata Power Renewable Energy settles 110-MW solar project in India
- Statkraft to get power from 40-MWp solar plant in Portugal
- Octopus to create Queensland's biggest hybrid renewable park
- German industry org requires separate tender for agri-PV