Obton to Build 15-MWp Solar Plant in Sweden
- Obton, a leading solar energy developer and investor, is set to build its first solar park in Sweden with 15MWp capacity. June 2021 marks the start of the project, with completion in 2025. Obton is overseeing studies, financing and construction, with plans for further solar projects in Sweden. With over 1.7 GWp of PV projects and 3.5 billion EUR in assets, Obton is a leader in the solar industry.
Solar energy developer and investor Obton announced its plans to build its first solar park in Sweden with an anticipated capacity of 15 MWp. The project is expected to achieve a ready-to-build status in June 2021, with commissioning planned for the end of 2025. Obton will be responsible for the studies, financing and construction of the site, with further projects in Sweden to come. With over 1.7 GWp of PV projects under its management and 300 employees, Obton has EUR 3.5 billion (USD 3.70bn) in assets.
What Is Obton's Plan for Its First Solar Park in Sweden?
- Obton has secured a 15 MWp solar park site in Sweden with plans to reach ready-to-build status by June 2021.
- Obton will manage the studies, financing and construction of the site and will use its own expertise and resources for the project.
- The solar park is expected to be commissioned by the end of 2025 and Obton plans to build more solar parks in Sweden in the future.
- Obton is a solar energy developer and investor with over 1.7 GWp of PV projects under its management and 300 employees.
- Obton has EUR 3.5 billion (USD 3.70bn) in assets and will be using its own funds to finance its first solar park in Sweden.