Mosaic join Freedom Forever in 'win-win' collaboration
- Financing system Mosaic has signed up with pressures with US residential solar installer Freedom Forever.
The multiple-year collaboration will certainly allow Freedom Forever to supply its consumers what Mosaic described as "the most appealing solar funding prices", aiding to enhance the adoption of property PV in the United States.
Billy Parish, creator as well as CEO of Mosaic, said that as both companies straighten and boost their technologies and operations, "it will certainly be quicker as well as less complicated to use more financing options to more people", defining the collaboration as a "win-win".
As part of Mosaic's funding service, customers are referred by approved solar installers and home enhancement service providers as well as can qualify promptly for no money down loans with fixed rates of interest and also multiple term choices.
The firm has supported over 125,000 families in installing solar with its financing items given that 2012.
In 2017, it finished what was its biggest solar loan securitization issued to day, with US$ 307 million in bonds sold across four tranches.
Brett Bouchy, CEO of Freedom Forever, said that one of the most exciting aspect of the company's collaboration with Mosaic is "their innovative innovation, years of tested economic performance and high authorization prices".
" Together, we will certainly be able to use solar to even more people, in more states, beginning today."
Last month, Freedom Forever revealed its partnership with property solar and also battery storage leader Sunrun to incorporate the firm's products right into its own service.
As part of this, Freedom Forever's sales dealerships will give Sunrun's solar as well as residence battery storage offering to customers in 20 US states for the following three years.
- RE2 Robotics obtains $1.9 million in DOE financing for automated photovoltaic panel placement on utility-scale projects
- US ROUND-UP: EDF indications second PPA for Texas project, Exelon separates utility & affordable energy company
- Masdar looks to extend renewables placement in 'crucial market' Southeast Asia
- Daqo to provide 41,000 MT of polysilicon to leading 210mm wafer producer TZS
- ANPIER urges Spanish authorities to curb building of mega-solar projects