JinkoSolar products 611MW of modules for Vietnamese project
- JinkoSolar has actually provided greater than 600MW of modules for a utility-scale solar ranch in Vietnam.
A total of 611MW of Jinko's Tiger bifacial modules including transparent backsheets were supplied to the Thuan Nam solar power project in Vietnam, making it one of the biggest solar projects in Southeast Asia to make use of bifacial modules.
Jinko claimed the Tiger bifacial modules with clear backsheets evaluate about the same as monofacial modules and are lighter than various other bifacial modules on the market, assisting in saving on logistics and labour expenses.
The project itself is being advanced by residential renewables developer Trung Nam. Nguyen Tam Tien, general director at Trung Nam, stated Jinko's Tiger panels were chosen following a thorough analysis which located them to fit the Thuan Nam project the most effective.
Kingping Chen, CEO at JinkoSolar, added: "Unlocking the possibility of clean energy with large-scale solar release will make solar energy much more inexpensive in Vietnam and also assist drive financial development. Vietnam is the biggest market for utility scale projects in Southeast Asia and also we are really happy to be the selected supplier for this huge PV project."
In various other module supply news, Risen Energy has actually authorized a 140MW supply agreement with Asian solar programmer UPC-AC Energy Solar Asia.
The offer will certainly see Risen give 140MW of its mono PERC modules over the remainder of this year as well as 2021 for usage in projects UPC-AC is advancing throughout Asia.
UPC-AC Energy is a joint endeavor between UPC Renewables as well as AC Energy which has a pipeline of greater than 1GW of solar projects throughout Asia Pacific.
- LONGi modules to power TBEA base in 360MW supply deal
- ZNShine Solar takes 'tactical step' in India by means of 214MW module order
- Trina Solar confirms 15GW module assembly center for 'Vertex' series ramp
- Sharp introduces 440 W half-cut PV module with 19.9% effectiveness
- Jinko blog posts $47m, second-quarter profit