Invenergy energises 100MW project in Nevada
- Commercial operations have actually begun at a 100MW solar project in the Nevada desert that will certainly provide power to a selection of Las Vegas casino sites and also resorts.
Established as well as constructed by Invenergy, the Mega Solar Array is gotten under a 20-year power acquisition arrangement with amusement firm MGM Resorts International, suppling approximately 90% of the company's daytime power requires at its 13 Las Vegas Strip buildings, including Bellagio, Mandalay Bay and also MGM Grand.
Featuring 323,000 modules arranged throughout 640 acres, the project will exclusively supply electrical energy to MGM, which currently has an 8.3 MWdc rooftop PV project on its Mandalay Bay property as well as is now aiming to resource 100% renewable energy in the United States by 2030.
American Electric Power subsidiary AEP Renewables owns a 75% passion in the project, while Invenergy has a minority risk and will certainly perform operations and maintenance solutions.
- Moroccan solar-wind huge hybrid unveiled
- Bosnia's ERS in talks with Hungary's Lugos Renewables for Trebinje PV plant construction
- Enpal Elevates EUR345 M for New Solar Projects in Germany
- Building starts on 80-MW behind-the-meter solar project in Texas
- Leeds opens UK's first solar-power Park as well as Ride