ET Solar unveils brand-new 525/545 W bifacial module series
- The Elite Plus module collection has a front-side performance ranging from 20.0% to 20.7%. The half-cut panel includes a clear backsheet.
China-based PV module supplier ET Solar Power Hong Kong has released a new series of bifacial half-cut modules.
The ET-M772BH series features 5 n-type monocrystalline half-cut panels with front-side power result varying from 525 W to 545 W as well as efficiencies from 20.0% to 20.7%. The rear-side gain reportedly varies from 10% for the 525 W panel to 25% for the 545 W item.
Each panel features 144 half-cells each measuring 182 mm by 91 mm, with overall measurements of 2305 x 1141 x 35 mm as well as a weight of 30 kg. Its connector is MC4-compatible and its junction box has an IP 68 ranking. The panels also feature clear backsheets, which the firm said can decrease module weight for very easy transport as well as reduced balance-of-system prices.
ET Solar is providing a 30-year power output guarantee for 83.0% of the first yield. Its present production capacity for the new collection is 25 MW, according to the producer.
"We prepare to boost capability to 50 MW/month in Q1 as well as Q2, 100 MW/month in Q3 as well as Q4 2021," the company claimed.
- Indian panel maker Saatvik has plans for a 1.5-GW manufacturing facility in U.S.A.
- NexWafe safeguards moneying to build solar wafer factory in Germany
- Globe's Largest Solar Manufacturer Is Fueling a Price War
- JinkoSolar Subsidiary to Construct 56 GW Manufacturing Facility in China
- Solar connection start-up ConnectDER banks USD 27m in fund-raiser