Enery steps into Poland with 65-MW solar project, plans extra
- Austrian renewable power manufacturer Enery has actually obtained a greenfield 65 MW photovoltaic (PV) project in Poland in a move that marks its entrance into the Central European country as well as unveiled development plans for the regional market.
The acquired project lies in the Lower Silesia Province, Enery stated on Monday. It is part of a framework agreement under which the Austrian business has the unique legal rights to develop approximately some 500 MW of projects mostly in the nation's southwest region.
" [...] Poland is a market which offers a sizeable chance in PV, wind as well as battery storage as well as we are expecting developing a sizeable and varied position in this essential nation of the European energy transition [...]," stated chief executive Richard Koenig as well as COO Lukas Nemec.
Enery has been increasing its operations in Eastern Europe just recently. In November, the Austrian business closed the procurement of an 81-MW renewables portfolio in Romania. This was come before by the acquisition of five functional solar parks in the Eastern European nation with an integrated capacity of 36 MWp.
- Silicon Ranch flips activate 3.25-MW Tennessee solar project
- Green light for 150-MW solar PV project in Montenegro
- Oman awards 500-MW solar project to S Korea's KOWEPO
- Solar + storage microgrid will support rice processing facility in Arkansas
- TotalEnergies to install solar + storage project at Colorado cement manufacturing facility