EDPR picks up 74MW US solar project
- System in North Carolina because of launch in 2022
EDPR has been granted a 74MW photovoltaic or pv solar power project with a 20-year PPA in the US.
Approved via its 100%-owned EDP Renewables North America arm, the project is located in North Carolina and also is arranged for launch by 2022.
Through this brand-new arrangement, EDPR has actually gotten 87% of the nearly 7GW of the global wind and also solar power capability consolidation target for the period 2019-2022.
With existing solar power possessions under operation and also the 1.5 GW in brand-new solar projects already gotten by the company, by 2022 EDPR's portfolio will certainly have included 1.8 GW of solar energy capacity.
- BNEF: As Much As 194GW of solar could be installed in 2021 as investments rise
- Rosseti to assist construct Europe's 'biggest' PV project
- Dominion Energy Gets 150 MW Solar Project in Ohio from Invenergy
- Pattern Energy Shuts Financing of Largest Wind & Solar Power Fund in Japan
- Philadelphia Solar finishes manufacturing of solar panels for Al Husainiyah project