Dr. Milind Kulkarni Appointed CTO of Vikram Solar
- Vikram Solar, one of India's leading module suppliers and extensive EPC options & roof solar suppliers, has actually revealed the visit of Dr. Milind Kulkarni as Principal Technical police officer (CTO) of Vikram Solar Limited.
According to the firm, Dr. Kulkarni's function will certainly be important in item & technology development and production, design & procedure growth, while supporting the business's growth as well as achieving technological breakthrough.
With a PhD in Chemical Engineering and also a master's degree in Company Management from Washington University in St. Louis, Dr. Kulkarni has a diverse experience extending 24 years in the fields of innovation development as well as implementation, item growth, application engineering & pre-sales, and has extensive market intelligence & insight-led choice making capacity. He has abundant experience in the renewables market and also is also experienced in various leadership duties across semiconductor innovation as well as solar power.
Before joining Vikram Solar, Dr. Kulkarni has actually served in different leadership functions with entities consisting of Suzlon Limited, Svagos Technik Inc, GCL Solar Products, SunEdison and MEMC Electronic Products. Dr. Kulkarni has actually also authored and also co-authored over 70 worldwide journal publications, patents, meeting discussions, plenary talks, and book chapters, collectively.
Gyanesh Chaudhary, Handling Director, Vikram Solar Limited shared, "we are residing in an environment and also chasing power objectives where consistent technological development is crucial for the improvement of the solar energy market. Dr. Kulkarni's technical expertise and also experience will offer a massive boost to the company as we venture right into solar-cell production, backwards assimilation and also continue to be among the very first to change solar power for the country."
The recently appointed Principal Technical Policeman, Dr. Milind Kulkarni said, "I delight in to be a part of group Vikram Solar that remains to scale its efforts as well as commitment towards Aatmanirbhar Bharat tirelessly. I eagerly anticipate collaborating with such a committed as well as dynamic team."
- JinkoSolar replaces CFO ahead of STAR listing
- Portugal designates EUR 10m to sustain solar power in agriculture
- Masdar places cheapest bid in 200-MW solar tender in Uzbekistan
- LONGi increases wafer costs as polysilicon prices increase again
- Extreme warm may create power shortages in California this summertime as solar result falls-- NERC