Belectric to set up 57 MW solar projects in the Netherlands
- German Belectric Solar & Battery GmbH has signed agreements to install 3 solar projects with a total capacity of 57 MW for Kronos Solar.
As EPC service provider, Belectric is developing the plants in the Dutch districts of Overijssel as well as Gelderland. Commissioning and grid connection are scheduled to happen this year. The company will likewise be accountable for O&M solution. Last year, Belectric had actually currently commissioned the solar parks "Hof van Twente" (over 9 MW) as well as "Hoogeveen" (about 24 MW) for Kronos.
Along with the projects for Kronos Solar, Belectric is presently operating in the Netherlands on the 38 MW "Haringvliet Zuid Energy Park", situated about 30 kilometers southwest of Rotterdam, had by Vattenfall Duurzame Energie N.V. The hybrid project includes the PV plant, a wind ranch (22 MW) and a battery storage system (12 MW).
According to Ingo Alphéus, Chief Executive Officer, Belectric Solar & Battery GmbH will have mounted more than 160 MW of solar ability in the Netherlands by the end of 2021.
- Avaada Gets Decision From MERC for 250 MW Solar Project with MSEDCL
- Fortum to develop biggest solar farm in Russia
- RE2 Robotics obtains $1.9 million in DOE financing for automated photovoltaic panel placement on utility-scale projects
- Bridgestone Americas tire plant currently powered by 2-MW ground-mounted solar project
- US ROUND-UP: EDF indications second PPA for Texas project, Exelon separates utility & affordable energy company