Aquila European Renewables finishes 50-MWp solar plant in Spain
Apr 5, 2023 11:55 AM ET
- London-listed investment company Aquila European Renewables plc (LON: AERS) on Wednesday announced the commissioning of a 50-MWp solar photovoltaic (PV) plant in Spain.
With the completion of the Guillena plant, Aquila European Renewables' portfolio is now completely functional and has an operating capacity of regarding 464 MW in total amount.
The Guillena plant, situated in the province of Seville, is the 2nd asset within the 100-MW Greco solar portfolio that was gotten in early 2022. The other solar farm, Jaen, became operational in November.
Aquila European Renewables noted additionally in its Wednesday statement that the majority of the deferred factor to consider of concerning EUR 45 million (USD 49.2 m) under the sale and also purchase arrangement for Guillena is anticipated to be paid in the second quarter, moneyed via borrowings.
- EDF, French town of Saumur cut ribbon on 11.3-MWp solar projet
- Tata Power Renewable Energy settles 110-MW solar project in India
- Statkraft to get power from 40-MWp solar plant in Portugal
- Octopus to create Queensland's biggest hybrid renewable park
- German industry org requires separate tender for agri-PV
Solar Installers, Manufacturers