Altus Power, Link Logistics partner on New Jersey rooftop community solar portfolio
- Altus Power and Link Logistics, driver of logistics realty assets, introduced strategies to build and also run a portfolio of rooftop community solar projects to serve about 10,000 residential customers throughout the state of New Jersey.
Altus Power and also Link Logistics each have an enduring visibility in New Jersey and with each other are proud to take part in the New Jersey Community Solar Energy Pilot Program. When completed, the projects will certainly produce around 35 MW of power and also will assign at least 51% of the tidy energy created to traditionally underserved communities in the state. The projects will be rooftop-based solar systems found on Link Logistics' industrial as well as industrial centers across New Jersey and will likewise consist of electrical lorry billing terminals at each center.
"Altus has actually been serving public as well as private clients in New Jersey with solar-generated electrical power given that 2011 as well as we eagerly anticipate serving the state's residential consumers with our community solar program also. We are especially happy to grow our roof solar and electrical lorry billing portfolio as well as to boost the worth of our solar properties by giving supplementary advantages genuine estate owners and the better community," stated Lars Norell, co-CEO of Altus Power.
- SUNfarming buys 60 MWp of CfD-backed solar projects in Poland
- Investor Pressure For ESG Compliance To Drive Corporates Towards Renewables In 2022
- Europe's Metal Sector Asks EU to Help it Deliver Energy Transition
- Renewable energy IPP DESRI declare IPO to elevate US$ 100m.
- Corporate solar financing reached ten-year high in 2021 as M&A task soared