7C Solarparken strengthens German teamwork with IBC Solar
- German photovoltaic or pv (PV) and energy storage designer IBC Solar AG will certainly take over the upkeep and also solutions for more solar parks in the portfolio of Bayreuth-based solar (PV) plants proprietor 7C Solarparken AG (ETR: HRPK) as part of an increased collaboration.
IBC Solar will certainly offer precautionary services, consisting of medium-voltage protection tests, for over 160 MWp of 7C Solarparken's portfolio which presently amounts to 335 MWp.
Over the last months, 7C Solarparken has gotten 4 ground-mounted solar parks with an overall capacity of 31.76 MWp which were established, intended and also developed by IBC Solar. These include the Cossen area with 3.18 MWp in Saxony, the Milmesberg solar park with 5.44 MWp in Thuringia, the 3.14-MWp Osternburg plant in Saxony-Anhalt and also Draisdorf-Eggenbach with 20 MWp in Upper Franconia. The four facilities will create concerning 33,265 MWh of eco-friendly electrical energy each year.
More projects are being currently planned.
- EDF, French town of Saumur cut ribbon on 11.3-MWp solar projet
- Tata Power Renewable Energy settles 110-MW solar project in India
- Statkraft to get power from 40-MWp solar plant in Portugal
- Octopus to create Queensland's biggest hybrid renewable park
- German industry org requires separate tender for agri-PV