Swinerton selects Ingeteam inverters for 350 MW of California solar projects
- Ingeteam has actually supplied 350 MW of solar inverters for 2 solar projects in California that are being developed by Swinerton Renewable Energy.
CIM Group's Aquamarine Westside solar photovoltaic or pv plant is located in Kings County and has actually a small rated power of 250 MW. The High Desert solar PV plant (100 MW) lies in San Bernardino County.
For these 2 projects, Ingeteam has actually provided its power station solution, which integrates a 3.28-MW solar PV inverter, a pad-mounted tool voltage transformer, a complementary services transformer and also a reduced voltage panel. Ingeteam has completely commissioned High Desert, while the commissioning of Aquamarine is still in progress.
" We are delighted and also grateful to work hand in hand with Swinerton Renewable Energy on these two utility-scale projects. This is another testimony of recognition as well as trust presented on us by among the leading EPC firms in the country," said Nohra Nasr, VP and basic manager of Solar PV as well as BESS at Ingeteam. "We remain focused as well as dedicated to serve as well as support the renewable energy market with its goal to accomplish a tidy and lasting environment."
- EDF, French town of Saumur cut ribbon on 11.3-MWp solar projet
- Tata Power Renewable Energy settles 110-MW solar project in India
- Statkraft to get power from 40-MWp solar plant in Portugal
- Octopus to create Queensland's biggest hybrid renewable park
- German industry org requires separate tender for agri-PV