SunPower grows Dealer Accelerator Program with financial investments in EmPower Solar and Renova Energy
- National solar services provider SunPower has actually made minority investments in 2 more local solar installers, EmPower Solar as well as Renova Energy. With these investments, Renova (California) and EmPower (New York) are the most recent additions to SunPower's Dealer Accelerator Program. SunPower previously made minority investments in Freedom Solar Power (Texas) and Sea Bright Solar (New Jersey).
The Dealer Accelerator Program provides high-potential solar dealers with capital funding as well as business technique support to increase development and meet the enhancing property owner demand for solar across the country. Dealers in the program solely sell industry SunPower solar systems, supply SunVault battery storage and also take advantage of SunPower Financial offerings for solar funding.
" With an enhancing requirement for more affordable as well as durable energy coupled with new federal rewards to embrace clean energy, consumer demand for solar goes to an all-time high. Through these financial investments, SunPower is enabling local dealers to capture this solid need and grow their company," stated Peter Faricy, Chief Executive Officer at SunPower. "Renova as well as EmPower share SunPower's commitment to high quality and also solution, and we look forward to helping them bring the benefits of solar to more people across the nation."
Renova Energy uses over 300 individuals in Coachella Valley that mounted 11.5 MW of solar power in 2021 alone. Called SunPower's "Residential Regional Top Manufacturer of the Year" in 2019 and victor of a desired SunPower Intelegant honor for setup design in 2020, Renova continues to lead in sales efficiency as well as craftmanship as a SunPower elite dealer in California and also Arizona.
" Since 2010, SunPower has actually acknowledged Renova Energy's commitment to bringing renewable resource to every roof in our existing territory," said Vincent Battaglia, CEO as well as Creator of Renova Energy. "This financial investment comes with the right time for the solar market to reach new elevations, permitting us to proceed bringing the most powerful and also effective solar and battery storage space innovation to homes and organizations in the Southwest."
EmPower Solar has offered Long Island as well as the better New York location because 2003, assisting create millions for the region in financial activity each year. In 2020, the firm added a procedures center in Farmingdale, New York City, to sustain the fast growth of its property solar division and also has actually doubled its labor force since then. In 2021, EmPower Solar mounted 7.79 MW of distributed solar as well as continued to give luxury service to its existing 5,000+ clients
- Vertically placed solar system Sunzaun hits market
- Vattenfall gets to FID on 76MW agri PV project
- EU Awards EUR5.3 Million To REGACE Project For Agrivoltaics Solutions
- Longroad Energy Reaches Financial Close for 202-MWp Texas Solar Project
- Midwest US States Lead in Solar Power Development: 15GW of Photovoltaic Panels to be Installed