Sunpower called Peter Faricy as brand-new CEO while Tom Werner steps down
- US solar modern technology and power providers Sunpower Corp. announce that Peter Faricy will certainly be joining the company as CEO starting April 19, following CEO Tom Werner's decision to retire from the business after 18 years.
Werner will proceed in his role of chairman of the board of supervisors, prepared to be 6 months. At the end of this period, the intent of the board of directors is to recombine the placements of chairman of the board and also Chief Executive Officer.
During Werner's period, Sunpower came to be a publicly-listed firm in November 2005 as well as saw a transformational financial investment from french energy Complete SE. The statement complies with the business's split and shift to concentrate on North American Sales, dispersed solar and storage space. Sunpower developed the spin-off of Maxeon Solar Technologies last August.
Faricy most lately acted as Chief Executive Officer of Global Direct-to-Consumer for Discovery, Inc. Prior to Discovery, Faricy spent 13 years at Amazon, most recently as vice president.
- The Maldives Opens Pre-qualification For 11-14 MW Solar PV Tender
- Canada seeks disagreement settlement over 'baseless' United States solar trade tariffs
- JinkoSolar, JA Solar align top priority polysilicon supply with Xinte deal
- Australian eco-friendly hydrogen hub blocked by federal government
- IKEA and also Rockefeller team up to release US$ 1 billion dispersed power campaign