Sungrow Unveils Solar + Storage Solutions at ASEAN Show
- Sungrow introduced its newest commercial PV inverter SG125CX and also power optimizer SP600S during the ASEAN Sustainable Energy Week 2022.
- It brought Power Optimizer SP600S which enhances power generation on module level and permits 4% to 30% yield increase.
International inverter and storage player Sungrow showcased its PV inverters and energy storage systems for utility, commercial & industrial, and domestic applications during the ASEAN Sustainable Energy Week 2022. With unique interest to Thailand's C&I market, Sungrow released its most recent commercial PV inverter SG125CX and also power optimizer SP600S.
Steven Zhu, Country Manager, Sungrow Thailand, stated, "We have actually been checking out the Thai market tactically for several years, and established a fully grown sales, production and solutions network. By showing our extensive solar plus storage services throughout this show, Sungrow verifies its decision to be a leader in this market. We additionally attained a number of landmarks in this area such as the 136.24 MWh ESS project with Super Energy. We expect to develop even more of this kind in the future." Worldwide, Sungrow had installations of more than 269 GW as of June 2022.
Sungrow claimed that Thailand has fantastic potential for solar photovoltaic or pv energy and is steadily creating solar projects. The Thai Government implements a bundle of liberalizing plans to motivate IPPs and economic sectors to set up solar systems to decentralize electricity generation and distribution. This supplies chances for the dispersed market. As necessary, Sungrow showed its PV plus ESS options for C&I and household customers.
Sungrow held that the SG125CX-P2 inverter, with maximum input current of 15A per string and advanced Power Max of 12 MPPTs, is attaining a greater yield. The inverter is likewise outfitted with AFCI 2.0 and Type I+II SPD, which can spot arcs with 99.9% accuracy, further safeguarding the safety of C&I structures.
Sungrow mentioned that the dispersed market has more demand for higher power yield and better security. Hence, it brought Power Optimizer SP600S which enhances power generation on module level and enables 4% to 30% yield increase.
The Electricity Generating Authority of Thailand (EGAT) has just recently issued a tender for a large-scale hydro-floating project. Hence, Sungrow likewise presented SG350HX in the show which it asserts to be among the globe's most powerful string inverters that provides 16 MPPT inputs, each sustaining 30 A present, making it totally suitable with 182 mm and 210 mm bifacial huge modules. PowerTitan, a Liquid-Cooled ESS for utility-scale applications, was likewise disclosed by the firm in case.
- Goldman Sachs, Cleanhill take stake in United States inverter manufacturer
- Renogy Launches REGO- First of its Kind Smart Solar System
- Yaskawa Solectria dealing with new inverter model customized for First Solar panels
- GoodWe Listed Among Top 3 Hybrid Inverter Suppliers Around The World by Wood Mackenzie
- APsystems launching 4-module microinverter at RE+ 2022