Sungrow Secures Contract of 90 MW Utility Scale Project in Germany
- Sungrow, the international leading inverter solution vendor for renewables, will provide its main and string inverter options to Enerparc's 90 MW project in Gaarz, Northeast of Germany.
Sungrow has actually provided 21 devices of its main inverter SG3125HV and also 116 devices of the string inverter SG110CX. Coming with the inverters are the ten 7200kVA MV stations as well as one 3600kVA MV terminal. The solutions satisfy the area needs of spread dimensions. The greatest benefit of the SG3125HV is its very easy setup and streamlined O&M. The advanced design and also combination of the main and string inverters will certainly make it possible for Enerparc to carry out remote on the internet analysis and also rapid troubleshooting.
Armin Scherl, Systems Engineering Team Lead at Enerparc, states, "We have actually been using inverters from Sungrow for several years now as well as are very completely satisfied with them. To make certain the finest quality outcome, we are constantly in close contact with Sungrow, so that the growth of the brand-new generations can be aligned with our needs. We have always had a good experience with this procedure. For us, it is a risk-free financial investment to collaborate with Sungrow."
Manuel Seidenkranz, Project Manager at Sungrow Germany expresses, "We have actually worked together in various projects completing over 1 GW with Enerparc in Europe as well as we really feel delighted to recognize the depend on Enerparc has in us and also our items."
The plant is forecasted to create a total yield of around 90 GWh annually. This will be then fed into the grid, based on a power acquisition arrangement (PPA) as well as partially EEG-fundings. The initial set of inverter service delivery began in July 2020. Energization is set up to happen in 2021.
- Iberdrola commissions 50-MW solar farm in Spain
- Capital Energy breaks ground on 20-MW solar plant in Spain
- Masdar, Taaleri to establish 65-MW PV project in Greece
- Sungrow obtains inverter order for 200-MW solar project in Egypt
- NTPC Renewable Energy Indications PPA to Offer Power From its 150 MW Solar Project