SUNfarming buys 60 MWp of CfD-backed solar projects in Poland
- German solar energy tools vendor SUNfarming GmbH on Monday introduced the purchase of 60 MWp of solar projects in Poland, all victors in residential renewable resource auctions.
The German group has purchased the assets from different Polish developers, increasing its fleet with 48 brand-new projects, it claimed on Monday. Financial information regarding the offers were kept under wraps.
The gotten portfolio includes a package of 39 shovel-ready solar systems with a combined capacity of roughly 37 MWp. All of them were awarded in Poland's June 2021 auction as well as have in location Contracts for Difference (CfDs). The German company said it has actually gotten construction financing for the projects from compatriot Capcora.
Additionally, SUNfarming has actually acquired possessions of 16 MW and 7 MW in total amount, additionally with 15-year CfDs.
" 2021 was one of the most effective years in our company's background. Particularly our Polish organization is growing," stated Martin Tauschke, SUNfarming's taking care of director. He included that the most recent deals have actually expanded SUNfarming's Polish portfolio to 145 MWp, putting the 200-MWp target by 2023 "available."
Internationally, SUNfarming owns an installed capacity going beyond 650 MWp.
- Duke Energy builds 1st utility-scale project in Florida county
- Erdgas Suedwest, partner strategy 6-MWp floating PV project in southern Germany
- Grenergy eyeing EU solar expansion following REPowerEU plan
- Shell to make use of Inaccess monitoring for 100-MW Dutch wind-solar hybrid
- Hanwha Group to invest US$ 3.3 bn in clean power over next 5 years, wanting to develop solar R&D hub in South Korea