Sonnedix wraps up works on 57 MW of solar in Spain
- Sonnedix Power Holdings Ltd claimed on Wednesday that it has actually wrapped up building of 4 solar farms in Spain, installing a total amount of 57 MW in Valladolid province.
Spanish firm Rios Renovables acted as the EPC service provider on the projects as well as likewise won the agreement to look after operations and upkeep in behalf of Sonnedix throughout the life of the plants, the international independent power manufacturer (IPP) stated.
The projects belong to a 77-MW solar portfolio that Sonnedix acquired in Spain in 2021. The plan additionally included a 5th project, of 20 MW, which is presently under construction. That solar farm is anticipated to commence procedures during the second quarter of 2023, Sonnedix said.
Once all five plants are up and running, they will can generating some 156 GWh of electrical energy annually.
The whole portfolio will certainly make incomes via a power purchase agreement (PPA) with Spanish energy company Endesa SA (BME: ELE). The PPA will be in force for 12 years.
- Silicon Ranch flips activate 3.25-MW Tennessee solar project
- Green light for 150-MW solar PV project in Montenegro
- Oman awards 500-MW solar project to S Korea's KOWEPO
- Solar + storage microgrid will support rice processing facility in Arkansas
- TotalEnergies to install solar + storage project at Colorado cement manufacturing facility