SolarEdge gets monitoring platform for worldwide C&I customers
- SolarEdge announced that it has actually entered into a definitive agreement to obtain the entire share resources of Hark Systems Ltd. Founded in 2016 and also based in Leeds, UK, Hark uses an extremely flexible Software application as a Service (SaaS) Internet of Things (IoT) platform that allows business and asset operators to connect, assess as well as optimize industrial assets as well as energy in their commercial sites.
Hark's modern technology enables rapid deployment and also appointing across numerous sites. Hark's customer base is consisted of diverse markets, consisting of several of the largest supermarket chains in the UK.
The acquisition of Hark is anticipated to enable SolarEdge to provide its commercial and also industrial (C&I) customers globally increased capabilities in energy management and connection, consisting of recognition of possible power savings, discovery of abnormalities in assets' energy intake as well as optimization of energy usage and also carbon emissions via load orchestration and storage control.
" Hark's SaaS platform will enable us to grow our considerable commercial and also industrial energy monitoring portfolio as well as deal extra services to our C&I customers," stated Zvi Lando, Chief Executive Officer of SolarEdge. "Coupled with our clever power solutions, Hark's innovative technological capabilities can supply business with higher transparency and also control of their power usage as well as carbon emissions."
The procurement undergoes certain traditional closing conditions and governing authorizations and is anticipated to close during the 2nd quarter of 2023.
- Lumin Smart Circuit Software Expands Its Energy-saving Product Line - Integrates with SolarEdge Batteries and Enphase.
- PlanHub updates software platform to simplify preconstruction tasks
- SOFAR Launches 100-125kW C&I PV Solutions For Global Market
- Solar United Neighbors launches team purchase program for Minnesota's biggest electric co-op
- SuperGreen Software Gives Solar Estimate To Help US Homeowners Reduce Electricity Bills