Singulus to supply CNBM with CdTe production equipment
- Solar producing modern technology provider Singulus Technologies has authorized a deal to supply China National Building Materials Group (CNBM) with cadmium telluride (CdTe) thin film solar module manufacturing equipment.
The two entities signed a memorandum of understanding during solar profession reasonable SNEC in Shanghai last week (4 June), which includes a supply deal for equipment that manages coating and also thermal therapy for thin film solar modules. The arrangement will certainly see brand-new manufacturing centers developed dedicated to CdTe thin film solar modules across China.
Both firms have a long-lasting partnership. The PV technology provider formerly got a EUR50 million (US$ 60.8 million) order from CNBM for copper, indium, gallium and selenium or phosphor (CIGS) thin film processing devices. The order was made to support a 300MW ability growth at Bengbu Design as well as Study Institute of Glass Industry Co in China's northern Anhui District.
Singulus Technologies' chief executive Stefan Rinck claimed that the company has now come to be an essential companion for CNBM for establishing CdTe solar module manufacturing facilities. The business stated in a declaration that CNBM is targeting gigawatt-scale annual solar module result
"We were currently able in conclusion a growth arrangement with CNBM to develop the vital production equipments for state-of-the-art technology in the CdTe thin-film area," Rinck included.
- GoodWe To Produce One million Systems Per Year Post Growth
- JinkoSolar, JA Solar align top priority polysilicon supply with Xinte deal
- Soltec Launches SFOne Solar Tracker with Double Row 1P Configuration
- Meyer Burger shifts cell strategy to keep production in-house and also accelerate development strategies
- WAAREE's Solar Modules to Power Austrian Company Borealis's Plant in Italy