Seraphim signs 1-GW solar module supply take care of Rodina
- Chinese photovoltaic or pv (PV) module producer Jiangsu Seraphim Solar System Co Ltd today stated it has actually authorized a deal to provide 1 GW of modules to Rodina Energy Group LLC.
Rodina is a Ukraine-based company of design, procurement and building and construction (EPC), and also operations as well as upkeep (O&M) services for the solar energy market.
This is the very first time the firms have partnered, stated Seraphim head of state Polaris Li, noting that in addition to its presence in Eastern Europe and also Central Asia, Rodina has actually remained in current years expanding its service in North America and other markets.
The supply arrangement covers Seraphim S4 collection monofacial and also bifacial half-cell modules.
Information on the timeline of shipment as well as making use of modules were not provided.
Seraphim states it currently has a worldwide production ability of 5.5 GW.
- Full Foresight portfolio obtains digitalisation boost in brand-new Sennen collaboration
- China PV Assn Head Proclaims 600W Panels Key To Carbon Nonpartisanship
- PTT's Power Arm To Invest $635 Million In Renewable Energy Across Asia
- GoodWe To Produce One million Systems Per Year Post Growth
- The Maldives Opens Pre-qualification For 11-14 MW Solar PV Tender