ReneSola Power and Innova to develop utility-scale projects in UK
- Solar projects programmer ReneSola Power has gone into a strategic partnership agreement with Innova to create utility-scale projects in the UK.
Solar projects developer ReneSola Power has gotten in a tactical partnership agreement with Innova to create utility-scale projects in the UK.
Innova buys renewable resource properties as well as focuses on utility-scale ground-mounted as well as industrial roof solar installments.
According to the contract, ReneSola as well as Innova will certainly create a joint venture (JV) firm that will focus on the growth of existing 50MW pipeline.
It likewise intends to establish greater than 50MW of utility-scale projects in the following two years.
ReneSola European Region CEO Josef Kastner claimed: "The brand-new joint endeavor strengthens ReneSola Power's capabilities in the advancement and deployment of solar properties across numerous jurisdictions.
" The mixed strengths of both business will develop considerable harmony and also offer new opportunities to additional increase right into the UK market.
" Additionally, we see the UK Government's most recent strategy to increase environment-friendly markets as a positive growth, as well as are positive about our organization leads in the nation."
Noting the second one for ReneSola in the UK in current weeks, the latest JV is anticipated to further strengthen the company's position in Europe while supporting its target of reaching a 1GW capability.
Innova founder and also supervisor Robin Dummett claimed: "We are delighted to be partnering with Renesola Power in this interesting joint venture to develop part of our UK project pipeline, offering our significant internal experience throughout the development spectrum."
In a different advancement, Renesola completed the procurement of chosen possessions from Nova Development Management for $3.8 m. Under the bargain, the business got DG as well as solar-plus-storage projects.
The bargain is stated to have increased Renesola's development pipeline by virtually 200MW.
- Iberdrola enhances environment-friendly hydrogen aspirations with Spanish electrolyser offer
- Hawaiian Electric recommends solar projects on Molokai and also Lanai
- Kent State University in Ohio starts adding solar projects to all six local universities
- Canadian Solar Signs a Total of 862 MWp in Solar PPA with BTG and also Auction with Furnas in Brazil
- IFC as well as EBA to fund solar photovoltaic watering