ReneSola Introduces TWIN 3.0 Series of Modules at SNEC 2021
- At the SNEC PV POWER EXPO 2021, just recently hung on June 3, 2021, in Shanghai New International Expo Center, ReneSola (backed by the Zhongnan Group, among the largest corporations in China) introduced brand-new product series TWIN 3.0 as well as attained lots of cooperative arrangements to reinforce its supply chain additionally.
TWIN 3.0, which is said to have a power rating upto 550Wp with effectiveness 21.5%, is being provided with 12 years of item service warranty and thirty years of the straight power service warranty by the business.
At the very same occasion, the new item series was additionally awarded by DEKRA (a distinguished consent organization) for satisfying the latest IEC requirements in layout, material & manufacturing procedure.
ReneSola Energy Chief Executive Officer Mr. Sky Wang, who obtained a certificate from DEKRA at the SNEC honors ceremony, claimed that there was a frustrating reaction from the individuals at the occasion to the TWIN 3.0 series and a number of international supply contracts were already in place. He better added that such a response from the marketplace constantly assist the business to create more trustworthy items to offer the global area better.
"We strongly think that we can supply one of the most effective as well as cost-effective products for the global PV market," he added.
Founded in 2005, ReneSola is a prominent global brand of PV modules. By leveraging its international visibility with its globally workplaces, warehouses, extensive manufacturing centers, and also sales network, the firm offers high quality green energy products and on-time services for EPCs, installers, and environment-friendly energy tasks all over the world. With more than 21GW in sales worldwide, ReneSola offers clients ranging from small rooftop proprietors to huge solar farm programmers.
Zhongnan Industry (a long-term capitalist in ReneSola) is a subsidiary of Zhongnan Holding Group and also was founded in 2011. The group intends to develop a contemporary business controlled by its two core markets, design building and construction and social creativity.
- GoodWe To Produce One million Systems Per Year Post Growth
- JinkoSolar, JA Solar align top priority polysilicon supply with Xinte deal
- Soltec Launches SFOne Solar Tracker with Double Row 1P Configuration
- Meyer Burger shifts cell strategy to keep production in-house and also accelerate development strategies
- WAAREE's Solar Modules to Power Austrian Company Borealis's Plant in Italy