Orbital Energy unit wins EPC contract for 137-MW solar project in Arkansas
- A subsidiary of Orbital Energy Group Inc (NASDAQ: OEG) has secured a contract to build a 137-MW solar farm in Arkansas, the United States building design company claimed on Wednesday.
The EPC contract for the project, expected to be valued at over USD 64.0 million (EUR 52.5 m) in total, was awarded to Orbital Solar Services by a consumer referred to as "a North American, Lot Of Money 100 Energy Company", according to the statement.
As part of the agreement, Orbital Solar Services will design, engineer as well as construct the solar farm as well as its substation. The plant is because of be provided in early 2022.
Orbital Solar Services has actually serviced greater than 40 solar projects with an integrated ability of over 600 MW.
- The Maldives Opens Pre-qualification For 11-14 MW Solar PV Tender
- Sungrow FPV sees strong potential for offshore floating solar
- Canada seeks disagreement settlement over 'baseless' United States solar trade tariffs
- JinkoSolar, JA Solar align top priority polysilicon supply with Xinte deal
- Australian eco-friendly hydrogen hub blocked by federal government